Special Thanks HPNY


2010 is almost end and reviewing all that I had wrote shown nothing more than an emotional thought. Well what else can I do? That's all crossing my mind on the times and making a change out of common thinking is quite difficult you know. This is the first time I'm expressing my own gratitude here as the one behind all the piece of written words in this blog.

Through out this year, many new and unexpected things happen and all that has made me think all over again on what is my main direction in handling Ceritakudulu. I had met few bloggers that willing to share their thought and making conversation with me neither through comments, emails, chatting nor any informal communication; and I really want to say thanks for the supported!

I'm kinda lost recently on thinking the stand that I should hold on in expending the capabilities and coverage of my writing. About my writing skill, my grammar, and my limited vocab (I guess you realize it, don't you?) used, sorry for not being perfect; but I'm still working on that making its much better in every posts.

History and memories are not really a story that should be told in sadden tone right? Its also part of the most cherish life we had left in our journey; and I'm thinking on making changes in my writing so it'll not make you cry or feel unmotivated after finishing your reading; and still can reach its purpose to brought you back a moment on remembering who you are and what have you been.

Till then, Merry Christmas to those related too (sorry for the late wish ) and Happy New Year!!

Your Sincerely,
Nik Ahmad Fariq B Nik Ibrahim
Also known as fzikuz, Nik, CRK
*HPNY=Happy New Year

2 comments:

  1. U are welcome.. ;) we always have to support each other right.. all the best in new year.. :) hope all your wishes will come true..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uoh, that was a pretty fast feedback I get! Thanks a lot Miss Eezance!Same goes to you!May next year will be the great year you ever experienced!

    ReplyDelete