Support by

Don't Hesitate
Never thought before that I will need supplement dietary in my daily day; but never mind, I just need to take it one tablet per day. My health getting worse recently, trap in a fever for more than a month already, headache most of the time when I wake up with an extremely high body temperature sometimes, and i just finished a medical check up with a nice news I received after that, "Hey, your blood pressure, you're under hypertension!". "What?? sigh, that really is a good news".

Anyway, should I feel sorry for myself for all this trouble I'm going trough? Of course NOT! I keep telling myself, "Keep strong pal! You can do it! Think positive and smile always! Soon you will be better, okay!". Then, again I revive for a wonderful day waiting for me outside a room of frustrated and loneliness.

NOTE:
If you're having trouble,
Never feel sorry for that condition,
Just move on, create your happiness,
Soon, it'll vanished without being noticed.

This is my note, written by my hand, arranged by my brain, influence by my environment, thought of a human.
Nik Ahmad Fariq B Nik Ibrahim
Friday, October 1, 2010

4 comments:

  1. get enough rest ya.fnal exm is juz around a corner.u need to take an extra care for ur health. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup2.. thanks for the concern.. yea,i'm working for that.. lately I didn't have a proper slept... work is work right? sighed, hope this will end soon.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea,work is still a work.cant escaped anyway.hmm.evryone are in a bit tensed lately.

    im looking 4wrd 4 my leisure time (means that no asgnmnt,etc).hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there..do take a good care of your health..have enough rest OK..even though you have lot of work,spend half and hour to do something that relaxing your mind.. ^^

    ReplyDelete