Letter that never reached
My dear love, I have so many things to tell you since the day we were part from each other . First of all, I really missed you , so much wanted to hear your voice, touch your hand and hug you as tight as I can. I keep dreaming day by day about your presents with smell of the perfume, that I remember, was your favorite ones since the first time I know you. I can’t describe correctly how the perfume fragment actual smell was, even I close my eyes, and imagine each times that I am with you, standing close to you, holding hand, and walk proudly down the streets . It really was a sad moments to rewind back which, once, was my most beautiful, wonderful and valuable memories that I ever created with you, a women with love . The tears couldn’t be hold anymore and there’s nothing I can do also. “Leave me alone! Let me comfort you, my friend!” that all I can say about the tears and me. Now I was all alone, weakly walked through days and weeks passed around. The burden on my shoulders is get...


sometimes, the best thing to do is going far away from each other..
ReplyDeleteBlogger 20 Sen
going far away?...
ReplyDelete@Kyuubi: yea, if the probs seems to turn worst, then its better to take a leave.. ^^
ReplyDelete@Biskut: Yea, kind of... originally I plan to take a rest from this blog bcoz of some issues that happen in my real life.. but... hurm..
Goodbye means forever?
ReplyDelete@fazrul Arhan: no for sure, i just planned to take a break for couple of weeks or may be a month or two, till I'm fully recover from 'things' that happen around me recently.. ^^
ReplyDeletesalam.. gambar2 sangat menarik.. sy letak blog kamu dalam list photo blog sy eh.. tq.. ;)
ReplyDeleteur pics so cool~!
ReplyDeletesometimes....tapi masih boleh dipertahankan right...
ReplyDelete