Define 'Friend'

I make choices in life,
Either by will or by forces,
I became friend of friends,
I learn lessons with them.

Isolation comes as reasons,
Like fading colors of rainbow,
The spectator getting lesser,
Dark clouds begin assemble.

It rainy and I am alone,
Till a hand grabs mine,
I saw a person with an umbrella,
I saw a person with smile.


Written by Nik Ahmad Fariq B Nik Ibrahim
Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Dear friends, I am sorry if I have ever demand so many things from you, but rarely give anything back in return because I could not help of having this much lack in my side. But I promise you one thing, I will always be by your side, supporting you with all my might and together we strive for the future. Please, never lost hope in me!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Surrender!

The Living Memory

Letter that never reached