It's not always at fault. The changes, it did not just happen, Something keeps disturbing it, Forcing its way over the mind, Intrude on one's soul, Debating one's beliefs. The firmness then crumbles, Slowly, painfully, over and over, Till it falls, along the pride's wall, Lowered, down to the ground, Then the question begins in the heart, What will it be? Should it be? What choice could it be? Soon, when bad turn worse, When noises tried to emerge, Close the eyes, shut the ears, Strengthen the heart, Never once give up, Reach out to those who knew. Hold tight to them, Wake up and reclaim your time, Heal will come to those who want it, Push and keep moving, Build it again, one at a time, The wall of stronger defense, A pride to becoming better human! Written by: fzikuz | 21 January 2022
Day after day, I’m becoming more weakened. I don’t really know why it’s happen to me. The only feeling that I know this time is only despair, depress and lonely. I did try to live like the others, believe in possibilities, having a positive thinking out of every decision I make. But still I can’t figure out why I still end up loose my consciousness of happiness, warm and lively relationship with people around. It’s so weird, why my life ends up like this? By sitting on the chair, I slowly calm myself. Hoping that I can rewind back every step I had taken in my life, also desperately eager to find out the solution of this miserable life I had. For a certain moments, yes its works to me. One by one the memory came back, singing and dancing inside my mind. Without I notice, a smile suddenly appears through my dumb and bored face. It was a beautiful moments that I had before with my dearest friends. We do have fun a lot when I recalled, especially the time we hang out at a hypermarke...
My dear love, I have so many things to tell you since the day we were part from each other . First of all, I really missed you , so much wanted to hear your voice, touch your hand and hug you as tight as I can. I keep dreaming day by day about your presents with smell of the perfume, that I remember, was your favorite ones since the first time I know you. I can’t describe correctly how the perfume fragment actual smell was, even I close my eyes, and imagine each times that I am with you, standing close to you, holding hand, and walk proudly down the streets . It really was a sad moments to rewind back which, once, was my most beautiful, wonderful and valuable memories that I ever created with you, a women with love . The tears couldn’t be hold anymore and there’s nothing I can do also. “Leave me alone! Let me comfort you, my friend!” that all I can say about the tears and me. Now I was all alone, weakly walked through days and weeks passed around. The burden on my shoulders is get...
Awww, feel better (: Don't forget to take your medicines.
ReplyDeletexsihat ek?? ciannye... jgn lupe jumpe tok moh...hohoh~~
ReplyDelete