The Choices of Life Part 3

A: “No I can’t! You think I’m stupid? You own everything and left me with nothing! What do you think I can do?”

B: “Ouh, come on now. Did you know why? It’s because I’m smarter than you! I work hard to achieve this belonging; and now you just simply blame me for my hard work? Used your brain man! Don’t just accuse here and there as you wish!”

A: “So what now, you think that I’m incapable? Didn’t you saw how hard I fought for my best in my life?”

B: “Hah! Now that a good question you bring up. You’re incapable? Of course not! You’ve plenty of changes as I am. The only problem here is how you interpret and negotiate every single detail in your life. The ways you think today mean thousands for your future.”

A: “Well, well, as usual. Easy to say rather than done, huh?”

B: “See? That’s you; always give up even without trying. Come on, think positive! Things aren’t forever complex; but it will, if you’re the one who make it that way.  I admit that it’s not easy to change all at once, but why not you give a try? You couldn’t go anywhere if this is what you hold at in your life. Its better makes an action rather than talked itself.”

A: “It’s not that I don’t want to give a try, but there are many things I should consider first before I make any decision.”

 B: “Ouh, really? Now tell me what is that IMPORTANT things? Don’t be so silly.”

A: “You know; an ethic for a part of it.”

B: “Ethic? What’s wrong with that? I can’t see it could be an obstacle to be success.”

A: “But..”

B: “Okay, okay, I understand. No need to stress it again and again. Sighed, you sure live in a complex life, didn’t you?  Let me say this once, there is no problem if you hold tight on your ethic most in your life, because I know this Ethic was something that you get from your ancestor; and what I believe is an Ethic will help you grow and walked in the right path. The only problem is you’re the one who didn’t fully understand your own Ethic! You only see it as a barrier, as a burden and you didn’t take any advantage from it.”

A: “What? Don’t be stupid. I already practicing it for decades of my life, and you said that I didn’t understand it? That’s funny.”

B: “Yup, it’s true. But did you? I can’t see any difference either you’re practicing it or not. Even you’re familiar with it that is not a guarantee that you really understand it. There are three signs of a knowledgeable person: Knowledge, Forbearance and Silence, isn’t it?”

A: “What are you talking about, knowledge? How’s that related to what we’re talking now?”


To be continued....

Written by Nik Ahmad Fariq B Nik Ibrahim
Friday, October 08, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment