Just Relax


What a nice days I have today,
Everything just too perfect,
The sun shines bright,
The comfortable warmly golden light,
The sounds of bird’s song, so melodious,
 The flowers so beautiful with its variety of colors,
 The smell of earth really freshen my mind,
 Slowly I closed my eyes,
Relaxing; and tried to fell that feeling,
The feeling of calm and wisdom, instead of boredom,
That could make me smile even lots of problem around,
Because I do believe I’m now in heaven!  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
Written by Nik Ahmad Fariq B Nik Ibrahim
Monday, April 26, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment