A Pondering Thought

To ponder all the questions of this life can truly be
An overwhelming process of a thought enormity
Like who we are and what we are or how we came-to-be
Can drive a person with good sense
Straight to insanity

For there are moments that I've wondered who I really am
Some freak of chance in natures rule or of some greater plan
Or does my life have greater meaning than the one I know
Then simply rising up each morn
And off to work I go

And then some days I’ve often thought exactly where is home
A planet in some cosmic realm or something less unknown
Perhaps this massive ball of rock that somehow came-to-be
Is simply floating without care
On wings of gravity


And then some night’s I lie in bed and offer gentle words
But then I often wonder if my prayers were even heard
To understand is way beyond my minds ability
To grasp a God that's been around 
Since time infinity

So if I can and if I may indulge my offering
And ask that you not waste your time with thoughts of pondering
Like what is life and who you are or what the end will bring
Just live your life with good intent
And give it reasoning



Copyright©r.e.potter

Resource: The website is no longer available.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment