Will You Come, Santa Claus?

It is six days before the end of the year, and everyone knows what will happen on that day, and in fact everyone is eagerly waiting for it, preparing what is necessary, and yes it is during winter, and yes it is Merry Christmas.

How old Santa really is?
What is Christmas really mean? A rising hope for a white beard with white hair, fat old man, wearing all red hat and cloth, floating in the sky with his six reindeer, and bringing a bunch of presents on his back, to make your wish come true? You know that it doesn't work that way, right? Long before, when you were a young, energetic, innocent kid, you have been told a story of a noble and kind, yet powerful old man that can hear your wish, far from nowhere (I mean far from the North Pole perhaps).

Years later, when you now serve the community, married and having child, you passed the same story you get from your folks. 'Behave, and Santa will make your wish come true!'. That what you told your child. But what's the point to tell a lied that you know will soon be discovered when your child grown up?

I know I couldn't get the answer because the world had acknowledge this kind of lied, and like a sacred will, everyone bear a responsibility to keep this lied passed down to the next generations in the name of 'The Spirit of Christmas'. My only wish is, will you help me to perished this lied from keep going, Santa Claus?

"For all long days in Winter,
I sat on a chair, looking far to North Pole,
I wonder when will you knocked my door,
Because I'm dying, I am growing too old."


Written by fzikuz.
'Merry Christmas and Happy New Year'
p/s: I'm not part of this celebration.


No comments:

Post a Comment