Letter that never reached

My dear love,

I have so many things to tell you since the day we were part from each other. First of all, I really missed you, so much wanted to hear your voice, touch your hand and hug you as tight as I can. I keep dreaming day by day about your presents with smell of the perfume, that I remember, was your favorite ones since the first time I know you. I can’t describe correctly how the perfume fragment actual smell was, even I close my eyes, and imagine each times that I am with you, standing close to you, holding hand, and walk proudly down the streets. It really was a sad moments to rewind back which, once, was my most beautiful, wonderful and valuable memories that I ever created with you, a women with love.

The tears couldn’t be hold anymore and there’s nothing I can do also. “Leave me alone! Let me comfort you, my friend!” that all I can say about the tears and me.

Now I was all alone, weakly walked through days and weeks passed around. The burden on my shoulders is getting bigger and heavy until I can barely stand on my own. Each time I fall, I will stand back no matter how hard it could be, even my legs broken, even my knees bleeding, even my body’s shaking. It’s all because of you, the trust that you puts in my heart, the lessons that you left me with, make me believe that one day, it shall make me strong and become a Master of life by my own. I really wanted you to be by my side, even we kept arguing about many things all the time, but you’re unique, simply a man that I admire because of the philosophies that you posses and because ‘You’re who you’re’!

Thanks mom, dad! This love that appeared inside me will never fade, will never change until eternity!

With full of love,
Amad

Written by Nik Ahmad Fariq B Nik Ibrahim
Saturday, August 14, 2010

6 comments:

  1. assalamualaikum, baru je baca, mmg menyentuh perasaan.. :") emm btw sy dah follow blog kamoo ya, jomlah kita saling memfollow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @~qiFFara~ :^_^
    @~ yus ~: Thanks! ^^
    @Kimie Hashim: ^^.. i will follow you back, just in matter of time, k! thanks for dropping by..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nik....kau memberi aku inspirasi..
    Thanks.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Acap: waa.. ye ke? Feel happy to inspired you!^^

    ReplyDelete