Freak Never Die


‘I have live long enough, but why can I control my anger as the way it should be?’ I didn’t look at him while throwing the question; instead I keep staring as far as my sight can reach out of the blue sea. Though this is the part that I hate most to talk about, but Amad still patiently seated, smiling at my very question. ‘You don’t really need the answer’ he said and I said nothing.
It is time to take a vacation

‘Two fresh coconut juice, sir, and do you want anything else?’ ‘No thanks’ I said. Then I saw the waitress moving to a table which just two rows from me, asking politely the customers whom just arrived, waiting for their orders. ‘Hey, what’s in your mind?’ Amad started the conversation after an awkward moment of silent. ‘I don’t know, it hard for me to put it in word”.

I exhale hardly like a person who just finished doing some heavy work. The I continued, ‘I love someone, and that someone really is important to me which that someone can even make me cry in my night, just remembering what that someone doing right at that moment. I happen to know the bad side of that someone, and the sympathy keep growing inside, getting bigger when we live together. I love that someone so much but at the same time I feel really exhausted of this sympathy feeling till I can’t control myself, talking with high pitch, rarely smile and always trying my hard to avoid any eyes contact.’

Amad is always a good friend, since from our childhood. He is a kind of protective person, soft-hearted, yet has a strong will and determination. He teaches me about many things, never complaint when he need to do or said the same thing again and again, all because I am too dumb to understand all that philosophical and super-floes  talk he gave, and he reply shortly to me:

‘Freak never die, it just vanish through times. Same goes to your problem, it never mean to be answered, instead it just keep giving you problems and questions, till you never realized that same thing already happen’.

Written by fzikuz
p/s: It is really hard to control anger, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment