The Light


Day after day, confuse have become part of me,
The way I see the world, make nothing real to me,
Despair, betrayal and lied were things that decorated my world,
World of frustrated and loneliness

Yet I know, I’m now in the wrong ways,
Far from the path of truth,
Deep in the huge dark hole,
Too deep until not a single light can reach me,
And now I realize I’m on my own.

I tried really hard to push myself together,
Stop! Stop! I don’t want to walk anymore!
But it’s nothing I can do, really!
The legs just don’t want to stop yet and it’s keep moving,
Drive me straight to darkness of insanity,

That time only one thing crossing my mind,
Not gold, not luxury and not even companions,
But I just want you to give me your hand,
And pull me, so then I can know what the feel to be out there!


Written by Nik Ahmad Fariq Bin Nik Ibrahim
March 6, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment