Letter that never reached
My dear love, I have so many things to tell you since the day we were part from each other . First of all, I really missed you , so much wanted to hear your voice, touch your hand and hug you as tight as I can. I keep dreaming day by day about your presents with smell of the perfume, that I remember, was your favorite ones since the first time I know you. I can’t describe correctly how the perfume fragment actual smell was, even I close my eyes, and imagine each times that I am with you, standing close to you, holding hand, and walk proudly down the streets . It really was a sad moments to rewind back which, once, was my most beautiful, wonderful and valuable memories that I ever created with you, a women with love . The tears couldn’t be hold anymore and there’s nothing I can do also. “Leave me alone! Let me comfort you, my friend!” that all I can say about the tears and me. Now I was all alone, weakly walked through days and weeks passed around. The burden on my shoulders is get...

Comments
Post a Comment