The New Phase!
Life may have been harsh,
Its seem far and hard,
The path that I’ve chosen,
Had taken the past I owned,
As more steps taken,
So does the memories gone,
It is a struggle,
And it is for the treasure,
The unknown, yet will be found,
And I am very confident,
This path of mine is never wrong,
So does the own you have chosen,
We have to be patient,
A beautiful pearl will be born,
And it just one in millions,
So just hold on,
And become the most sparkling pearl!
Written by fzikuz
Tuesday, July 07, 2015
Its seem far and hard,
The path that I’ve chosen,
Had taken the past I owned,
As more steps taken,
So does the memories gone,
It is a struggle,
And it is for the treasure,
The unknown, yet will be found,
And I am very confident,
This path of mine is never wrong,
So does the own you have chosen,
We have to be patient,
A beautiful pearl will be born,
And it just one in millions,
So just hold on,
And become the most sparkling pearl!
Written by fzikuz
Tuesday, July 07, 2015
![]() |
| The Pearl: The New Phase! |

Comments
Post a Comment