What is it?

Sometime patient alone won't work. Trust me! I know a lot bout being patient. This is so hard to understand by the naive thinking of me of course. I thought I got it all and I do make some notes somewhere to remind me. Guess what, I forget almost all of it already. Lucky me right?

"What is being human really mean?"

Have you answered this questions? Or its never crossed your mind before? This one question means a lot to me. It is the beginning of pursuing something that you'll never know of its important someday. The hunger keep growing, the more you found the less you understand. Question, that lead to more questions, being deceived by your ideas and ideology, everything goes so wrong, and its just make you feel so lost and tired.

"What had gone missing?"


No comments:

Post a Comment