A Mystery


I had a dream one night. I met a man whom I can’t really saw his face or recognized how he looks like. I just knew that’s a man and I absolutely sure he is. I recall that we’re having chats, and it’s a fun one, under a very big, green and shady tree in the middle of green field, out of nowhere. I don’t know what were we talking about in particular, but I remember a question he asked me that time.

A Mystery

“With the world full of knowledge, which one you think the first one need to be learned?”

On the wooden swing, under the shadow of the tree, he suddenly vanished and leaving me alone, still thinking of the right answer for the friendly Mister. Things change, the scenery is fading and miraculously I am awake from my dream with my mind still working with the question, and curiously want to know what would be the answer?


4 comments: