Knowledge and Life


It’s been so long since I wrote something on this blog’s wall other than posting of poems and quotes. I am in the middle of crisis of my life, the right and wrong in choosing my way to the future. It doesn’t work well, but everything just fine and I have this believe in myself that it goanna be okay sooner or later.
Ray of Life

One thing that really hold me back, the ability to understand knowledge; the way it work, the way it help for creating a better person, and the way it show how is life for a living person. I really miss that moment when I can see the colors of life, the dance of love and hatred, and the beauty of smile and tears. This may sound superfluous, ridiculous, and maybe just some mere metaphors in writing, but I really felt that, and it is a very interesting angle of seeing life in this world.

Our life is reaching for the climax; the end of peaceful, the end of moralize civilization, the end of neighborhoods and the end of philosophers. Can’t you see its coming? The knowledge hasn’t long been our companion, because we force it to be a slave of our uncontrolled desired. People believe in lies and gossip more than a fact and truth, the world and it treasures been worship and humanity getting rip; and how is this will creates a better future?

Everyone is a philosopher of their life. Every heart is filling with love of peace and happiness. Therefore I believe in chances, and I’ll hook up in these tight, and I will work hard to get my companion back, the knowledge of life, the light for a bright future.

Sincerely,
fzikuz


No comments:

Post a Comment