Seeking Perfection


Why would you think imperfection come for, along with our life? Everything happens with reasons, and same goes to imperfection. It came to teach us how beautiful to be perfect, how wonderful life will be with all that we have, with all that we love, with all that we adore and with all that we own, but we rarely see it that way. Often we saw it so ugly, we saw it as tumor, we saw it as hatred and we saw it as barrier, but do it really that bad?

Life isn’t about perfection, but it a process to understand the perfection. To accept and to be accepted will bring so much lessons that we seek for and it will bring us to different path that we deserve. Sincerity will makes a blind to see, will make a deaf to hear and will make a mute to speak.

“I was born as deaf-mute.  I’m sorry for that, but I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart”


Silent of Love

1 comment: