The Choice of Life-Part 2


One night, I have a dream which I’m not sure what categorize it lay on. Till this day I keep thinking of it and trying to figure out the meaning behind all those scenes appeared in my dream.  On that dream, my friend and I decide to go to a town that located not far away from the place we have our chats. Then the scene just suddenly move to the location we are talking about, and now I’m standing on a front door of beg shop, which I remember looking at tons of bags hanging and neatly arrange on it shelf. 

I began my searching for the simplest yet attractive bag that I could possibly found. The weird thing was the amounts of bags were getting less after a short of time of struggle. On that time I saw a customer trying on a bag, twisted around, asking his friend on an opinion about it. I remember saying to myself that moment that I want the bag! I definitely get that one!
 
Again the scene moves to a situation where the bag that I really want before, lay seriously in front of my eyes. But now I just looked at it, said nothing, do nothing instead I kept looking around searching for the next bags. The next things was my friend from earlier suddenly brought bags in his hand and it were all the newest; that what I have been told by the shop owner. Making a decision getting harder because all of it too interesting, unique in design, and variety in purpose it serve.

Now I’m give up, saying to my friend that I want to take a rest first, think deeply bout decision that I will make. After a short of time, I found the answer and I rushed to the shop, asking for the first bag that I saw earlier, but the bag was no longer available.

“You’ll not know if the decision was corrected,
Either you decide it now or later,
But you’ll know it in future,
If the result was finally being understood”

The dream has ended with those words saying by the shop owner kept disturb me until now.

Written by Nik Ahmad Fariq B Nik Ibrahim
Tuesday, September 07, 2010

2 comments: