Final Part Love Story: A Silent Morning


I don’t know where the beginning is,
To tell you about a fantasy love story,
That I wrote to comfort my heart,
After that sadden day of broken up,
And this is the most difficult part,
That I should live without you by my side,
Which will leave my heart hurt,
For many years or even decades,
But no matter how hard I cried,
You will never come back to cheer me up.

People around keep telling me to just let it go,
For many others are depending on you more than you know,
Just leave it, because life should be carry on,
For the bright future, for your friends, siblings, and parents!

Written by Nik Ahmad Fariq B Nik Ibrahim
Saturday, May 22, 2010

1 comment:

  1. Really liked the first three lines. A great beginning for a poem. Hopefully, your grief won't last decades; a few weeks should be enough.

    ReplyDelete